Get Atlassian Support & Help for your teams
Why use an Atlassian Solution Partner?
Trundl provides hands-on Jira support to deploy, manage and scale Jira and all Atlassian products and Marketplace add-ons.
We provide enterprise Atlassian support offerings into real world use cases.
Atlassian Community support forums are information-rich, but you have to dedicate time. Why have your team troubleshoot Jira configuration issues or invest bandwidth on finding our what’s possible with the Atlassian ecosystem? Get ANY type of help for your Atlassian products from Trundl.
Atlassian Customer Support offers no hands-on-keyboard support options. Get Jira answers faster with Trundl. We proactively collaborate with your IT leadership and Jira user base.
Our Atlassian Support includes...
Hands-on Jira help, when you need it.
We’re an Atlassian Expert in your back pocket. Bring us in to talk what’s possbile with Jira, to configure your tools for your use case, to do Jira Integrations, and more.
Atlassian tools are built for Agile teams.
Whether it’s SAFe project consulting, Agile Practitioner Training, or another business process need. Contact us to elevate your processes & productivity.
We’re here to help with Jira Integration Support
There are 4,000+ Atlassian Marketplace Addons. We make it easy to find right ones for your Jira use case. Save time and talk to us.
Flexible management of your Atlassian instance.
We can be your Jira Admin, or we can work along side yours! Whatever your Atlassian instance, our engineers will maintain it, support it, and scale it.
We help your team make the most of Jira.
Need Training for Jira? Or other Atlassian Training? We provide Administrator courses, User courses, and more.
Buy Atlassian direct, or buy with us.
Jira pricing can be confusing. Choosing between Atlassian Cloud, Server, and Data Center can be, too. Save time and ask us what’s the right decision for your budget.
Why use Trundl for Atlassian Support?
Where our Atlassian Support compares…
Choosing Trundl means you’re investing in Jira, Confluence, and other applications as if they were your own product.
We proactively maintain, improve, and scale your Atlassian instance, at an organic pace.
Get in Touch
Drop your a line, we’ll get back to you within 24 hrs!
Need Atlassian Licenses? We can help.
Try before you buy… ask us about extended evaluation licenses and addons.
Co-term licenses for easy budgeting. Get free Atlassian Training. There’s more...
We can also help with
We can also help with
Our Atlassian Resources
Atlassian Support FAQ
Several of our clients already have internal resources dedicated to Atlassian Administration, and they still work with Trundl. There are 5 Main Reasons:
- Experience: Collectively, our team has seen, built, and supported more use cases for more types of teams than any single full-time employee.
- We’re Flexible: We are happy to work along side your existing administrators to improve the use and growth of the Atlassian ecosystem in your company. We are not aiming to replace people, only to enable them.
- Options: You can scale up or scale down your tier, mid contract.
- Value for Cost: We ensure you’re able to quantify why it was a good choice to work with us.
- Licensing Benefits
Onboarding is simple. Kick-Off is entirely focused on the following:
- Identifying Strategic Stakeholders & Collaborators
- Arranging for tool Accesses & understanding Security/Access Protocols
- Setting & Agreeing to Communication/Meeting/Reporting Cadence, including a monthly Atlassian Steering Committee, if desired
- Setting up of a Service Desk Portal & building of a priority backlog of improvements
We pretty much take it from there.
When you sign up for AMS, you can upgrade your tier as you see fit, and can downgrade your AMS to a minimum of 5hrs/mo for the remaining months, if you want. If you’re downgrading, we only ask that you downgrade once over the course of 12 months. In other words, you cannot change your tier each month.
Consistency is important and you’ll get the best engagement/results that way.
Yes. Apart from choosing your Tier (# of Hrs/Mo), you also choose how much of it is spent with our onshore team and global team. Generally all AMS customers have a US-based Relationship/PM, but otherwise you tell us what you want/need.
It’s up to you! Some of our customers just like to punt tasks to us through our Jira Service Desk portal, and we meet infrequently. Other customers have us deeply involved in their IT Roadmap and take advantage of regular weekly collaboration to drive Atlassian Improvement initiatives. Our service isn’t a saddle, it’s meant to lay track so you can go places!
We generally like to say… ”You select the hours, and we’ll be available to do just about any hands-on work you’d need in the Atlassian ecosystem” however, there are some understandable restrictions. Here are the main ones:
- Immersive / Company-wide Training: Ad-hoc Training is included in AMS
- Agile Coaching: We cover Agile Enablement as it relates to tool configuration, but Coaching would be considered a separate effort/cost
- Large/Complex Tool Deployments / Integrations / Migration Projects. These would be treated as a separate mini projects.
We drop Atlassian knowledge.
Once a month we send out Atlassian product updates, recent use cases, helpful videos, Atlassian security advisories, and other resources for the Jira-using community.
It’s our way of keeping you a happy Atlassian customer & bringing new ideas to your technology users.