Cloud & Data Center
Atlassian investments in Cloud have been big. Uptime, features, controls on data, add-on compatibility and other wins make the “Jira Server or Jira Cloud” decision much easier. Still, there’s guidance work and peer advice available.
How do you make two Jiras into one Jira? How do you run a Jira export project where data is secure? How much does expert guidance for a Server to Cloud migration cost? How do I compare Atlassian Cloud products? What are the best AWS migration strategies? How do I migrate Cloud back to Server?
Ask Trundl. This is where you get help with anything Atlassian.
- Server to Cloud
- Cloud to Cloud (M&A)
- Server to Data Center
- Cloud to Data Center
to Atlassian Migrations
- IBM Doors to Xray for Jira
- Asana to Jira Software
- Sharepoint to Confluence
- BMC Remedy to Jira Service Management
- For others, just ask!
Why choose a migration to
- Create Jira projects right away with Cloud hosting
- Always have the latest version of Jira, no upgrades!
- Remove the cost of server infrastructure from the equation
- Secure, mobile access
- Ever increased Cloud security, reliability, privacy and compliance
- Quick resource responses to demand
- More Atlassian Cloud-compatible add-ons for Jira, Confluence, and Jira Service Management
Why choose a migration to
Atlassian Cloud Premium
- Upgrade to Unlimited storage (previously 250GB)
- Get Advanced Roadmaps (Portfolio for Jira, to Atlassian vets out there!)
- Expanded Automation capabilities
- Usage / Administration Insights
Why choose a migration
Atlassian Data Center
- Same customization and control capabilities as Server, but highly scalable, secure, and responsive.
- Atlassian tool set availability is considered mission-critical for 500+ users.
- Adheres to strict data hosting and localization requirements
- Infrastructure automation
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jira Service Management and Crowd
Typical Engagement: (Highly variable per use case)
Atlassian Migration Resources
Need help with a migration from another application into the Atlassian suite? We’ll lead a migration such as Asana to Jira, Microsoft TFS to Jira, Sharepoint to Jira, Basecamp to Jira, Github to Bitbucket, Bugzilla to Jira and more. Want expert guidance or help with migrating from a bespoke tool to Atlassian? We can help there too!
Need Atlassian Licenses? We can help
Try before you buy… ask us about extended evaluation licenses and addons,
co-term licenses for easy budgeting, and get free Atlassian Training. There’s more...
Get in Touch
Drop us a line, we’ll get back to you within 24 hrs!
We share insights and ideas on Atlassian, work culture and trends. Check out what they have to say and post a comment. We love the Atlassian Community!
Our Webinars are collaborative and put attendees in the front seat to get questions answered. Check out the various ones we’ve conducted & see what’s coming soon.
Sajit Nair leads the Trundl Talks Podcast, hooking up with big names around the Atlassian Community. Check out these in-depth podcasts with influencers you know!