Procure Atlassian Licenses & Marketplace Add-ons the easy way.
Trundl offers Help with Buying strategy
- Choosing between Atlassian Cloud, Server, and Data Center.
- Choosing the best Atlassian Marketplace add-ons for Jira Software.
- Choosing the best Atlassian Marketplace add-ons for Jira Service Management.
- Choosing the best Atlassian Marketplace add-ons for Confluence.
Rather start with an Evaluation or Proof-of-Concept
Your Procurement and IT teams will love us
- Co-Terming Atlassian Licenses
- No credit card or up-front payment. We invoice you later (bank transfer / check)
- Jira Product Release Notifications
- Simple Renewals
- Escalations to Atlassian Support on your behalf
- Jira Bug / Incident Notifications
- Cost Forecasting for Budget Discussions
- Atlassian Administration Support
- Monitor the number of users against account tier, to keep costs down.
- 1 hr Free Jira User Training / Jira Admin Training
Drop us a line, we’ll get back to you within 24 hrs!
Interested in Free Jira?
Atlassian has made adoption of Jira Software that much easier.
We do more than Atlassian Licenses
Atlassian Licenses FAQ
Yes. It’s good to have IT and Procurement aligned. We help both groups meet their goals, offering all the facts for the right decision.
Absolutely. It’s a big decision, and every company has their own decision-criteria, whether it’s security, cost, administration, or something else.
Yes. The alternative may be another add-on, or it may just be a matter of configuring Jira with native functionalities. Save yourself the research… we can get an answer to you quickly on your use case.
No. Those are annual software licenses. You only get monthly options with Cloud hosted options. If budgeting is still a concern, give us a call and we may be able to help.
Yes. Ask us how to extend evaluation licenses and to pay later.
We share insights and ideas on Atlassian, work culture and trends. Check out what they have to say and post a comment. We love the Atlassian Community!
Our Webinars are collaborative and put attendees in the front seat to get questions answered. Check out the various ones we’ve conducted & see what’s coming soon.
Sajit Nair leads the Trundl Talks Podcast, hooking up with big names around the Atlassian Community. Check out these in-depth podcasts with influencers you know!
We drop Atlassian knowledge.
Once a month we send out Atlassian product updates, recent use cases, helpful videos, Atlassian security advisories, and other resources for the Jira-using community.
It’s our way of keeping you a happy Atlassian customer & bringing new ideas to your technology users.