Get Atlassian Support & Help for your teams
Why use an Atlassian Solution Partner?
Trundl provides hands-on Jira support to deploy, manage and scale Jira and all other Atlassian products and Marketplace add-ons.
We provide enterprise Atlassian support offerings into real world use cases.
Atlassian community support forums are information-rich, but you have to dedicate time. Why have your team troubleshoot Jira configuration issues or invest bandwidth on finding our what’s possible with the Atlassian ecosystem? Get ANY type of help for your Atlassian products from Trundl.
Atlassian customer support offers no hands-on-keyboard support options. Get Jira answers faster with Trundl. We proactively collaborate with your IT leadership and Jira user base.
Our Atlassian Support includes...
Hands-on Jira help, when you need it
We’re an Atlassian expert in your back pocket. Bring us in to talk what’s possible with Jira, to configure your tools for your use case, for Jira Integrations, and more.
Why use Trundl for Atlassian Support?
Where our Atlassian Support compares…
Choosing Trundl means you’re investing in Jira, Confluence, and other applications as if they were your own product.
We proactively maintain, improve, and scale your Atlassian instance, at an organic pace.
Get in Touch
Drop your a line, we’ll get back to you within 24 hrs!
Need Atlassian Licenses? We can help
Try before you buy… ask us about extended evaluation licenses and addons, or
co-term licenses for easy budgeting. Get free Atlassian Training. There’s more...
We can also help with
We can also help with
We share insights and ideas on Atlassian, work culture and trends. Check out what experts have to say and post a comment. Show some love to the Atlassian Community!
Our webinars are collaborative and put attendees in the front seat to get questions answered. Explore the various webinars we’ve already conducted, and check out what’s coming soon.
Sajit Nair leads the Trundl Talks Podcast, hooking up with big names around the Atlassian Community. Check out these in-depth podcasts with influencers you know!
Atlassian Support FAQ
Several of our clients already have internal resources dedicated to Atlassian Administration, and they still work with Trundl. There are 5 Main Reasons:
- Experience: Collectively, our team has seen, built, and supported more use cases for more types of teams than any single full-time employee.
- We’re Flexible: We are happy to work along side your existing administrators to improve the use and growth of the Atlassian ecosystem in your company. We are not aiming to replace people, only enable them.
- Options: You can scale up or scale down your tier, mid contract.
- Value for Cost: We ensure you’re able to quantify why it was a good choice to work with us.
- Licensing Benefits
Onboarding is simple. Kick-off is entirely focused on the following:
- Identifying Strategic Stakeholders & Collaborators
- Arranging for tool Accesses & understanding Security/Access Protocols
- Setting & Agreeing to Communication/Meeting/Reporting Cadence, including a monthly Atlassian Steering Committee, if desired
- Setting up of a Service Desk Portal & building a priority backlog of improvements
We pretty much take it from there.
When you sign up for AMS, you can upgrade your tier as you see fit, and can downgrade your AMS to a minimum of 5hrs/mo for the remaining months, if you want. If you’re downgrading, we only ask that you downgrade once over the course of 12 months. In other words, you cannot change your tier each month.
Consistency is important and you’ll get the best engagement/results that way.
Yes. Apart from choosing your Tier (# of Hrs/Mo), you also choose how much of it is spent with our onshore team and global team. Generally, all AMS customers have a US-based Relationship/PM, but otherwise you tell us what you want/need.
It’s up to you! Some of our customers just like to punt tasks to us through our Jira Service Desk portal, and we meet infrequently. Other customers have us deeply involved in their IT Roadmap and take advantage of regular weekly collaboration to drive Atlassian improvement initiatives. Our service isn’t a saddle, it’s meant to lay track so you can go places!
We generally like to say… ”You select the hours, and we’ll be available to do just about any hands-on work you’d need in the Atlassian ecosystem” however, there are some understandable restrictions. Here are the main ones:
- Immersive / Company-wide Training: Ad-hoc Training is included in AMS.
- Agile Coaching: We cover Agile enablement as it relates to tool configuration, but coaching would be considered a separate effort/cost.
- Large/Complex Tool Deployments / Integrations / Migration Projects: These would be treated as a separate mini projects.
We drop Atlassian knowledge
Once a month we send out Atlassian product updates, recent use cases, helpful videos, Atlassian security advisories, and other resources for the Jira-using community.
It’s our way of keeping you a happy Atlassian customer & bringing new ideas to your technology users.