Trundl is seeking the right individual for the position of Atlassian Data Center Architect/Engineer.
- Facilitate the design, implementation, and support of Atlassian applications hosted on cloud infrastructure platforms.
- Be the go-to expert on Atlassian Data Center applications.
- Provide hands-on technical support on incidents associated with complex infrastructure for mission critical hosted applications
- Will require some on call support on rotation
- Architect and document technical solutions for customers
- Act as a trusted support contact for customers seeking help with critical issues
- Assist with delivery management processes and enforcement
- Manage multiple client engagements and priorities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years working with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud (AWS experience is a plus)**
- 5+ years of Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, and/or Bitbucket) administration (automation & scripting is a plus)**
- 5+ years of Linux administration experience**
- Experience working independently in either an external or internal customer-facing role
- Experience working in a consulting work environment preferred
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance in an environment with rapidly changing priorities and requirements
- Ability to manage multiple client engagements
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL and Agile Frameworks
- Technical understanding of common networking terms and tools
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and communication, both written and spoken
- Strong attention to detail and professionalism
- Good work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across different time zones
- Bachelor’s degree in business and/or computer science preferred
- Experience working with Postgres databases is a plus
Must have the willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately up to 10% of the time to meet client needs. Remote work will be the typical mode however an office is available in certain markets.
Trundl is a Platinum Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partner with offices in the US, Canada, and India. Atlassian Partners provide strategic consulting and hands-on support to Atlassian’s 280,000+ worldwide customers.