This can be a remote position. Candidates from California, Florida, Ohio, Tennessee, and North Carolina are preferred.
We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Atlassian Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible to handle various needs for our clients’ Atlassian instances, with a particular focus on Jira Software in Agile environments. You would help provide ongoing support, customization efforts and other value-driven, collaborative engagements.
- Provide subject-matter-expertise associated with the Atlassian product suite.
- Provide tool administration and project management duties for various companies using Atlassian products.
- Configure and advise on integrations between internal/external applications and Atlassian tools (whether its server, Data center, or Atlassian Cloud).
- Deliver world-class ITIL/ITSM solutions based on Jira Service Desk.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and develop solutions to support the Atlassian community’s needs.
- Document requirements and solutions for internal and external consumption.
- Mentor and assist others with your knowledge of Atlassian.
- Expect 5%-10% Travel (post-COVID-19).
- Around 3-8 years of relevant experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian installations, configurations, migrations, and upgrades.
- Knowledge of Atlassian infrastructure offerings, such as server, data center, and cloud capabilities; preferably in a Linux and AWS environment.
- Knowledge of system architectures as it relates to configurations, Jira project workflows, etc.
- Experience with REST APIs (Java) for Jira/Confluence.
- Knowledge of Single Sign-on (SSO) protocols such as SAML, SAML2.
- Experience with change control practices and problem analysis procedures.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines across multiple projects/clients.
WHAT COULD DIFFERENTIATE YOU:
- High preference for Atlassian certifications (ACP – 100/200/300/400/500/600).
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum practices.
- Experience with Bitbucket & CI/CD solutions/use cases.
- Passion and ability to invent and create new Atlassian configurations/solutions to solve customer challenges.
- High proclivity for customer service, proactive communications, and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle & thrive with ambiguous requirements and projects.
- Foundational Linux System Administration experience.
- Ability & willingness to go above and beyond your comfort zone.
Trundl is a Platinum Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partner with offices in the US, Canada, and India. Atlassian Partners provide strategic consulting and hands-on support to Atlassian’s 280,000+ worldwide customers.
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
- Work remotely
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We want our people to be healthy & happy! Trundl is growing during this time, so we’re happy to bring in the right team members, wherever they want to work from.
Work location: Remote