BACKEND ENGINEERS, PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
Trundl is an enterprise platinum partner focused on empowering development as well as business teams with a wide range of Atlassian Solutions. With an esteemed clientele comprising Nutanix, Dropbox, Nissan, Medtronic & Sony, we are excited to be an industry leader in Atlassian solutions for enterprises and startups alike.
We owe our growing success to a set of values comprising ambition, integrity, agility, and the zeal to learn, and it is also what we look for in new recruits.
COME FOR THE JOB, STAY FOR THE ADVENTURE
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Backend Developer who has worked or is willing to work in an Agile & dynamic organization. In this position, you will get the opportunity to solve complex problems by working with a highly competent team and achieve company objectives collectively.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Spring / Node JS / Java technology stack
- Experience in building products keeping in mind BDD, TDD concepts
- Knowledge of Server-side development, multithreading, hash maps, and java streams with Java 8 and above
- Expertise in MVC, Strut, Spring frameworks
- Experience in leveraging Rest services with Spring Boot
- Experience in SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Knowledge of DBMS, Cassandra and relational database and SQL (Oracle/Sybase)
- Working with Git, GitHub, Atlassian Bitbucket, etc.
- Attention to Quality of product, code, and infra from inception to maintenance
- Self-starter with proven ability to produce end results with minimal assistance
- Immediate joiner preferred
THE TO-DO LIST OF A ‘BACKEND DEVELOPER’ AT TRUNDL LOOKS LIKE THIS:
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills in conjunction with broad experience in and exposure to product development
- Design and develop high-quality software services and features, working with architects and other team members
- Develop features solutions for the backend – Java, Spring, and Node JS based technology
- Exhibit deep skills in an area with an extensive understanding of the others
- Follow effective Agile processes in teams and suggest improvements
- Participate in review designs and code of peer software engineers
- Work with stakeholders to balance business priorities with development time
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure your features meet initial expectations objectives for functionality and reliability
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Atlassian Certification is preferred
- UI Experience
- Cloud Foundry / Cloud services
- Big data technologies
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with Angular, React, Redux, Python, Vue JS
- Experience of working in a Product based company
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science engineering or equivalent