As the Content Writer, you will have the opportunity to support marketing and sales team in creating campaigns for promoting Trundl. This role will involve a lot of teamwork, and coordination with multiple stakeholders.
- A strong writer with experience in multiple mediums such as blogs, guides, email marketing, newsletters, videos, infographics, paid ads etc.
- Ability to write original short & long form content as a subject matter expert, with adherence to SEO best practices
- Creativity in generating new topic/content ideas with ever-increasing knowledge and perspective in the world of Atlassian and collaboration software
- Create content for marketing and sales collaterals like Use cases, Case studies, Success Stories, White Papers, Infographics
- Coordinate with engineering teams for technical content assets, customer success stories
- Include writing samples, links to your articles
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B environment
- Proficiency in writing compelling content in English is a must
- Knowledge of Atlassian and broader enterprise collaboration software is highly preferred
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels and activities like SEO, PPC is an advantage
- Full-time graduation in any discipline
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Trundl is a Platinum Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partner with offices in the US, Canada, and India. Atlassian Partners provide strategic consulting and hands-on support to Atlassian’s 280,000+ worldwide customers.