Trundl is seeking the right individual to lead a team of Project Managers, Solution Architects, and Engineers spread across North America. We would prefer someone who can bring a unique blend of technology-based solutions, business development experience, and people management abilities to the table.
As a candidate for this position, you should be able to seamlessly transition from executive-level progress conversations to diving deep into solutions, participating in strategic discussions around roadmaps. You will bring the product, solution, and technical clout to your engagements. You are an expert in Atlassian products and solutions, and you can identify chances for business process reengineering.
In addition, you will be responsible for business development in North America, driving process improvement initiatives, and coaching future organizational leaders.
Since this is a remote position, you may work from anywhere in the United States or Canada. You will report to the Chief Technology Officer.
What you will do:
- Build and develop the Engineering team to expand Trundl’s operations in North America.
- Lead and support the career growth of team members in software architecture, design, development, integration, and delivery domains.
- Spearhead Atlassian tool solution design, architecture, and implementation with Trundl’s clients and lead the technical delivery of an Atlassian implementation’s custom development, integration, and data migration elements.
- Seek perspectives from the consulting technology groups (Architecture, Infrastructure, Cyber, and TechOps) to guarantee software solutions that suit the broader demands.
- Help design internal delivery processes and allow end-users by serving as a subject matter expert on tool usage, standard methodology, and implementation.
- Architect and document technical solutions that correspond with the clients’ business objectives and keep them informed and engaged throughout the delivery.
- Organize and manage the client deliverables and expectations following the Statement of Work and the client’s requirements. Develop client-focused marketing collateral and coach and train the project delivery team to achieve consistent performance and customer success.
What you will bring:
- Master’s degree in Business or Software Engineering.
- 8+ years of total experience in Systems Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in project management, Agile, ITSM, or Atlassian tool custom development.
- Experience in building Engineering and Project Management teams capable of working in a dynamic, agile, and customer-facing environment.
- Ability to lead a group of knowledgeable Technology Specialists capable of managing multiple clients and deliverables at any given time through effective time management and planning.
- Deep hands-on expertise with the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, OpsGenie, and others) and facilitating third-party add-ons (Advanced Roadmaps for Jira, Insight, Structure, Tempo, Exalate, etc.)
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL, and Agile Frameworks.
What could differentiate you:
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of advanced software development principles, theories, programming languages, concepts, and techniques, as well as the ability to apply them.
- Willingness to welcome constant change, including new requirements, changing business goals and strategies, and new technologies.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and maintain calm in high-pressure situations and proven experience working across teams and functions.
- Good work ethic and working with diverse teams across different time zones.
Trundl is a Platinum Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partner with offices in the US, Canada, and India. Atlassian Partners provide strategic consulting and hands-on support to Atlassian’s 280,000+ worldwide customers.