Trundl is an Enterprise Platinum Partner focused on empowering development as well as business teams with a wide range of Atlassian Solutions. With an esteemed clientele comprising Nutanix, Dropbox, Nissan, Medtronic & Sony Music Publishing, we’re excited to be an industry leader in Atlassian solutions for enterprises and start-ups alike.
We owe our growing success to a set of values comprising ambition, integrity, agility, and the zeal to learn, and it is also what we look for in new recruits.
COME FOR THE JOB, STAY FOR THE ADVENTURE
We are hiring an information Systems Security Specialist to work in our organization. As an Information security specialist you will be responsible to design and implement security systems to protect organization’s computer networks from cyber-attacks, and help set and
maintain security standards. You will monitor our computer networks for security issues, install security software, and document any security issues or breaches you find.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Extensive knowledge of computer
- Extensive knowledge of data communications security
- Experience in information security or related
- Documenting processes and security procedures
- Providing Security related trainings to teams
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business.
THE TO-DO LIST OF A ‘INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY SPECIALIST’ AT TRUNDL LOOKS LIKE THIS:
- Monitor computer networks for security
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they
- Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover network
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security
- Stay current on IT security trends and
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT
- Perform penetration
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field required.
- MBA in information systems (good to have)
- Three to Five years of related experience.