We are seeking a skilled, experienced Atlassian developer to join our expanding Information Technology team. In this role, you will help develop and design technology solutions that are scalable, relevant, and critical to our company ís success. You will focus on Atlassian – Jira, Confluence , Java/JavaEE development throughout all phases of the development lifecycle and must have a good skill set, a desire to continue to grow as a developer, and a team-player mentality.
- Participate in the design and implementation of essential Atlassian jira & Confluence applications.
- Demonstrate expertise and add valuable input on the application and underlying technology.
- Help design and implement scalable, lasting technology solutions.
- Review current systems, suggesting updates as needed.
- Gather requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Test and debug new applications and updates.
- Resolve reported issues and reply to queries in a timely manner.
- Develop and utilize technical change documentation.
- Strive to deploy all products and updates on time.
- Help improve code quality by implementing recommended best practices.
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments.
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same.
- Help junior team members grow and develop their skills.
- Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field required; Masters degree is a plus.
- Java certification preferred or Atlassian Certification is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years experience in IT field.
- Minimum of 4 years working in Atlassian products development.
- Solid working knowledge of Java, Spring, Hibernate, CSS, JS and GraphQL.
- Understanding of micro-services oriented architecture and extensible REST APIs.
- Significant experience working with DBMS systems (Oracle, MYSQL, SQL SERVER, PostgreSQL).
- Familiarity with Atlassian plugins development is a plus.
- A good foundation in Linux (Red Hat) or UNIX.
- Java Server side SW development experience using Eclipse or JBoss.
- Experience with Spring Micro services.
- Experience with Cloud services implementation.
- Experience with software development tools such as the Atlassian tools suit; (Crucible, FishEye, Bamboo, Clover, Jira, Git and or Mercurial).
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Hudson/Jenkins or Cruise Control.
- Experience utilizing standard databases such as Oracle or non-standard non structured SQL based databases.
- Experience with test driven development utilizing tools such a Cucumber.
Send your resume to email@example.com