An opportunity sure to excite all Jr. Atlassian Admin/Engineer out there…
Location – High preference for candidates located in Portland, Phoenix, Seattle, Boise, Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham, Memphis, Birmingham, Knoxville, and surrounding areas.
Trundl is an enterprise platinum partner focused on empowering development as well as business teams with a wide range of Atlassian Solutions. With an esteemed clientele comprising Nutanix, Dropbox, Nissan, Medtronic & Sony, we’re excited to be an industry leader in Atlassian solutions for enterprises and startups alike.
We owe our growing success to a set of values comprising ambition, integrity, agility, and the zeal to learn, and it is also what we look for in new recruits.
COME FOR THE JOB, STAY FOR THE ADVENTURE
We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented JIRA/Atlassian or general Atlassian Tools Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible to handle various clients’ Atlassian cloud & server instances, with a particular focus on JIRA Software in Agile environments), JIRA Service management & Confluence. You would help provide ongoing support (L1 & L2), customization efforts, and other value-driven, collaborative, engagements.
- Collaborates with client-side tool admins/key stakeholders and individual contributors to define and understand solution requirements.
- Installs, configures, maintains, and enhances the Atlassian systems including but not limited to testing/demonstrating & configuring marketplace add-ons, new tool features.
- Ensure systems are stable and available, with user issues addressed in a timely manner.
- Applies proven development methodologies to produce comprehensive solutions, within the agreed quality, service commitment levels, schedules, and budgets for the assigned space. Makes recommendations on proposed solutions.
- Performs and implements project or operational activities that generally impact discrete components/processes of the technology function
- Resolution of problems and roadblocks as they occur.
- Advise customers on ensuring compliance and maintaining best practices
- Programming skills outside of these tools are not needed, but candidates with any additional development skills will have high preference.
Utilizes (if applicable) Bitbucket and Bamboo to help the team with all release and configuration related tasks around software builds into preproduction and production environments
- 2-3+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA Software projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic Agile environments.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ hands-on experience as superuser working with the Atlassian product suite, with a specific focus on JIRA Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence.
- Comfort/knowledge of other Atlassian tools such as Confluence / Bitbucket / Bamboo
- Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types in JIRA Software, a must.
- Comfort constructing Confluence pages and integration with JIRA projects
- High preference for candidates with experience in Tempo, Insight, ScriptRunner, Structure, easyBI, JIRA Misc Workflow Extensions, Git Integration, Zephyr, and other top plugins.
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language), a plus.
- LDAP integration experience a plus
- Proficiency with data migration using both conventional CSV imports & Atlassian migration utilities & scripting (to handle 3rds party tools data migration) is a plus
- Must have a strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in 24*7 support environments and support scheduled maintenance windows during weekends.
If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume.