Trundl is an enterprise platinum partner focused on empowering development as well as business teams with a wide range of Atlassian Solutions. With an esteemed clientele comprising Nutanix, Dropbox, Nissan, Medtronic & Sony, we are excited to be an industry leader in Atlassian solutions for enterprises and startups alike.
We owe our growing success to a set of values comprising ambition, integrity, agility, and the zeal to learn, and it is also what we look for in new recruits.
Come for the Job, Stay for the Adventure
Currently, we are looking for an experienced App Support Lead with 2 – 4 years of work experience. In this position, you will get the opportunity to solve complex problems by working with a highly competent team and achieve company objectives collectively.
A day in the life of a Support Lead at Trundl looks like this:
- As L1 support lead, you would be responsible to triage, respond, track and resolve JIRA tickets submitted by various business groups across the company.
- You would maintain MTFR (mean time for first response) as low as possible, to communicate quickly and effectively to keep end user engaged and informed.
HERE ARE SOME (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform support improvement activities such as ticket analysis, repeat tickets, critical tickets, RCA, permanent fixes, automation of manual tasks.
- Adhering to incident and problem management procedures, escalation, and resolution, ensuring all support calls are dealt with within SLA timescales.
- Accountable to answer customer requests and assisting customer either by email/chat or over the phone.
- Resolve tickets within agreed SLA and raise problem tickets for permanent resolution and/or provide technical expertise to resolve customer issues.
- Update SOP with updated troubleshooting instructions and process changes
- Escalate high-priority incidents to customer and organization stakeholders for quicker resolution.
- Perform root cause analysis to find out corrective and preventive actions after every major incident and escalation.
- Create daily and weekly reports to appraise management about the volume, resolution rate, ticket throughput, types of tickets.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Cloud services such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Experience with Software Configuration Management, infrastructure, and automation tools is a Plus.
- Must understand ITIL and experience in Incident Management and tools like JIRA, Service Now, or any similar applications.
- Should have knowledge of ITIL Framework SLA management, Incident management, Service request handling, Monitoring (alerts, logs), Transitions (KT), etc.
- Requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
Brownie points for someone who is…
- Able to offer insightful analysis, perspectives, and constructive challenges to enable informed decision-making and proactively drive performance.
- Has demonstrated skills in identifying opportunities for improvement, creating buy-in and executing on ideas – increasing the productivity and effectiveness of the team.
- Possesses excellent business acumen with managerial perspective and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Location – Hyderabad, Delhi
Timings – Night shift (US working hours)