Location: Hyderabad, India
Trundl is an IT services company focusing on empowering development and business teams with Atlassian Solutions. We have a solid track record of clients such as Dropbox, Nissan, Medtronic, Sony, and UNICEF. We are excited to be an industry leader in Atlassian solutions for both enterprises and startups alike.
We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with the rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Develop scripts for automation of scheduled maintenance tasks
Essential Skills to succeed in this role
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, and nginx
- SSL certificate configuration
- Nice to have experience with managed services tools like AWS and Azure
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, and HAProxy
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
Good to have
- Understanding of PostgreSQL, MySQL is a plus
- Installing, upgrading, and maintaining JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket and other Atlassian tools
- Windows administration
- Understanding of Microsoft AD, LDAP etc.
- Masters degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science engineering or equivalent