We are looking for a Linux system administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and manage existing Unix servers for Trundl and its customers.
- Perform patching and schedule maintenance activities on Linux servers.
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools.
- Install applications like JIRA, Confluence, MYSQL, PostgreSQL on Linux servers for Trundl and its customers.
- Perform server to server migrations for tools installed on Linux servers.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least Two years of working experience as a Linux Administrator.
- Well-versed in accessing, maintaining, and managing multiple Linux Platforms like RedHat, CentOS, Amazon Linux, etc.
- Expert in Shell, Perl, or Python scripting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidates with Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE, and LPIC) have additional preferences.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP, and SNMP.
- Experienced in installing and maintaining SSL certificates for various applications installed on the Linux platform.
- Familiarity with AWS, Microsoft Azure, VMWare, and SAN management and concepts
- Candidates with Atlassian Tool Administration (JIRA, Confluence, and Bitbucket) experience will have a special preference.
- Hands-on experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL is a big plus.
Trundl is a Platinum Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partner with offices in the US, Canada, and India. We are an IT services company focusing on empowering development and business teams with Atlassian Solutions. We have a solid track record of clients such as Dropbox, Nissan, Medtronic, Sony, and UNICEF. We are excited to be an industry leader in Atlassian solutions for both enterprises and startups alike.