We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Operations Associate to join our team. You will support the Contracts team to handle the documentation and follow-up. You will liaise with stakeholders and businesses to accurately deliver the relevant status updates.
- Handle requests from the internal teams and customers to define the statement of work (SOW).
- Manage the Contracts mailbox and promptly address all queries as per the SLA.
- Maintain the relevant documentation, track progress of requests, and ensure timely follow-up.
- Other routine tasks as assigned by the team.
WHAT COULD DIFFERENTIATE YOU:
- Willingness and flexibility to work as per the US timings.
- Hands-on experience with the MS Office suite, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- General aptitude to understand the business context and services offered.
- Attention to detail and ability to summarize key information.
- Excellent communication with proven ability of addressing customer requests.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize work.
Trundl is a Platinum Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partner with offices in the US, Canada, and India. Atlassian Partners provide strategic consulting and hands-on support to Atlassian’s 280,000+ worldwide customers.