Trundl is an enterprise platinum partner focused on empowering development as well as business teams with a wide range of Atlassian Solutions. With an esteemed clientele comprising Nutanix, Dropbox, Nissan, Medtronic & Sony, we’re excited to be an industry leader in Atlassian solutions for enterprises and startups alike.
We owe our growing success to a set of values comprising ambition, integrity, agility, and the zeal to learn, and it is also what we look for in new recruits.
COME FOR THE JOB, STAY FOR THE ADVENTURE
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Procurement Analyst with a background in supporting procurement-to-pay in a fast-paced environment. In this position, you will get the opportunity to solve complex problems by working with a highly competent team, and achieve company objectives collectively.
You will learn new things with us, get recognized for your efforts, and acquire skills that will create an impact in your career ahead. If you’re looking for a fun and flexible job with an innovative company, look no further than Trundl!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PROCUREMENT ANALYST AT TRUNDL
- Partner with other procurement team members to execute on sourcing strategy/initiatives using appropriate tools
- Monitor compliance with purchasing policies, including travel card use
- Report on key spend and savings metrics for assigned categories / regions accuracy and predictability of financial results & key metrics
- Provide accurate consolidated financial forecasts and actionable reporting; be willing to dive into accounting and forecast details if need be
- Review and analyze monthly forecasts, actuals, and plan variances to identify trends and potential action items for management
- Review and confirm purchase requisitions that are compliant with the SOP
- Convert approved purchase requisitions to purchase orders
- Support the corporate budgeting and forecasting process to help enhance the measurements of Trundl’s financial performance
- Develop financial models to evaluate trends and support decision making, planning, and reporting
TO APPLY, YOU MUST:
FULFILL THESE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High levels of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Procurement concepts and principles
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Willingness to work in Pacific time shift till 12 PM PST
HAVE THESE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to manage large sets of data efficiently to derive meaningful conclusions
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively
- Ability to learn in a dynamic environment
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Fine with working in night shifts
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
FOR BROWNIE POINTS:
Time management, teamwork, coordination with multiple stakeholders, and the ability to handle complex relationships are key requirements for this role.
If you’re someone who likes to challenge the status quo, is a problem-solver, and has the willingness to learn, we’d love to meet you even more!