Trundl is looking for a great Project Manager to join a growing engineering team that is providing excellent services for our customers!
As a Project Manager, you will report to the Director of Engineering. Your responsibilities will include working day-to-day with the Director of Engineering in the management of multiple client engagements to ensure the delivery of customer deliverables. These tasks include (but are not limited to) creating and managing project schedule and progress, documenting and working with contracts on any required change requests, resource allocation, managing risks, and meeting coordination and facilitation with customers and internal teams including, project kick-off meetings, project close-out meetings, stand-up meetings, and retrospectives.
You are customer focused, and are also always looking for opportunities to expand and grow the client relationship. You should also have several years of experience managing the delivery of software and consulting projects, including experience in project planning, team management, and strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide internal and client reporting
- Facilitate client and internal meetings
What we’re looking for:
- Motivated with a track record of successfully managing software and technology consulting projects
- Amazing oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, technical and customer-focused organization with a client base that is growing fast
- Must be able to work with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Personable, helpful and professional attitude
- A team player that is humble and eager to learn and do the research as needed
It would be great if you had:
- Comfortable working with remote teams using a variety of collaboration tools (i.e., Teams, Slack, Zoom, WebEx etc.)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence. We use these tools to manage our projects of course!
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban, or some variation of Agile methodologies
- Agile methodology certifications
- Atlassian certifications
This job allows for Remote Work, however candidates living in Vancouver (Canada) or Nashville will have preference.
Send your resume to email@example.com