An opportunity sure to excite all DevOps specialists out there…
Trundl is an enterprise platinum partner focused on empowering development as well as business teams with a wide range of Atlassian Solutions. With an esteemed clientele comprising Nutanix, Dropbox, Nissan, Medtronic & Sony, we’re excited to be an industry leader in Atlassian solutions for enterprises and startups alike.
We owe our growing success to a set of values comprising ambition, integrity, agility, and the zeal to learn, and it is also what we look for in new recruits.
COME FOR THE JOB, STAY FOR THE ADVENTURE
Currently, we’re looking for an experienced DevOps specialist who has worked, or is willing to work in an Agile & dynamic organization. In this position, you will get the opportunity to solve complex problems by working with a highly competent team, and achieve company objectives collectively.
You’ll learn new things with us, get recognized for your efforts, and acquire skills that will enrich your perspective in the career ahead. Besides, if you’re looking for a fun and flexible job with a cool work culture, look no further than Trundl!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong expertise in GIT/Bitbucket & other version control tolls configuration management (such as Ansible, Salt) for deploying, configuring, and managing servers and systems.
- Experience in deploying and managing continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines using Jenkins & Bamboo.
- Passion for automation by creating tools using Python, Java or Bash.
- Experience in managing infrastructure through popular cloud services like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Expertise in troubleshooting production issues that span multiple technology domains.
- Expert understanding of Unix/Linux based operating systems.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communications skills.
- Ability to understand complex system architectures and comfortable working with multiple teams across various domains.
- Ability to conduct performance analysis and troubleshoot large scale distributed systems.
- Highly proactive with a keen focus on improving uptime availability of mission-critical services.
- Solid knowledge of secure coding practices and experience with open source technologies.
- Ability to monitor production, staging, testing and development environments for a myriad applications in an agile and dynamic organization.
- Experience in independent problem-solving and capable of exhibiting deftness in handling multiple simultaneous competing priorities while delivering solutions in a timely manner.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while continuously evaluating emerging technologies.
THE TO-DO LIST OF A DEVOPS SPECIALIST AT TRUNDL LOOKS LIKE THIS:
- Providing incident resolution for all technical production issues for enterprise clients
- Overseeing the CI/CD pipelines including automated build deployments to target environments and ongoing optimization
- Using cloud automation technologies including Bitbucket, Git, Bamboo/Jenkins, Docker, and Helm for deployment in containerized environments including Kubernetes
- Incorporating automated tests and security scans into the CI/CD pipeline
- Participating in ongoing maintenance of cloud environments, applications & tools.
- Continually improving DevOps tools, processes, and procedures.
- Promoting DevOps across functional teams and disciplines through collaboration, tools and practices.
- Helping establish the next generation of cloud-native technologies
- Creating and maintaining accurate, up-to-date documentation reflecting configuration, and responsible for writing justifications, training users in complex topics, writing status reports, documenting procedures, and interacting with other staff and management
- Providing guidance to improve stability, security, efficiency and scalability of systems
- Determining future needs for capacity and investigating new products and/or features
- Strong troubleshooting ability will be used daily; will take steps on their own to isolate issues and resolve root cause through investigative analysis in environments where the candidate has little knowledge/experience/documentation
- Occasional weekend on-call support to handle urgent critical issues
BS in Computer Science with 7-10 years or MS plus 5-7 years related experience.
Expertise with Bitbucket Pipelines, Circle CI, Harness and other cloud based no code CI/CD technologies
Experience in container orchestration framework – Kubernetes or Docker
Experience in big data technologies – Hadoop or Solr
Experience in database technologies – MongoDB, Oracle, Postgres
Experience in queuing technologies – Kafka
Experience in caching technologies – Redis
FOR BROWNIE POINTS:
Time management, teamwork, coordination with multiple stakeholders, and the ability to handle complex relationships are key requirements for this role.
If you’re someone who likes to challenge the status quo, is a problem-solver, and has the willingness to learn, we’d love to meet you even more!
Send your resume to email@example.com