An opportunity sure to excite all Technical Project Coordinators out there…
(Number of positions: 1)
Location: Remote (Canada)
Experience – 3-5 years
Trundl is an enterprise platinum partner focused on empowering development as well as business teams with a wide range of Atlassian Solutions. With an esteemed clientele comprising Nutanix, Dropbox, Nissan, Medtronic & Sony, we’re excited to be an industry leader in Atlassian solutions for enterprises and startups alike.
We owe our growing success to a set of values comprising ambition, integrity, agility, and the zeal to learn, and it is also what we look for in new recruits.
COME FOR THE JOB, STAY FOR THE ADVENTURE
Currently, we’re looking for a Technical Project Coordinator who has worked or is willing to work in an Agile & dynamic organization. In this position, you will get the opportunity to solve complex problems by working with a highly competent team and achieving company objectives collectively.
You’ll learn new things with us, get recognized for your efforts, and acquire skills that will enrich your perspective in the career ahead. Besides, if you’re looking for a fun and flexible job with cool work culture, look no further than Trundl.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a candidate to be responsible for assisting on our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- Basic understanding of Atlassian products like Jira, Confluence and MS Office suite.
- Experience in working on tech projects like implementations, system upgrades, and migrations, etc
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
FOR BROWNIE POINTS:
- Understanding of Agile frameworks and scaling those frameworks for team and organizations
- Time management, teamwork, coordination with multiple stakeholders, and the ability to handle complex relationships are key requirements for this role.
If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume.