- Develop and implement business processes to maximize efficiency and cross-team collaboration.
- Design, develop, configure, implement, and support various tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to create and implement API-driven processes.
- Experience in automation through API wherever integration possibilities exist.
- Develop, maintain, and support system standards through configuration management, automation templates and scripting, and version control.
- Document the effort involved, the steps required, and the provision of information related to operational changes.
- Assist with the design, implementation, administration, and maintenance of third-party connectors (API, batch, or flat file) to systems that integrate with various on-premises and SaaS solutions.
- Coordinate planned upgrades to applications as appropriate by ensuring that the project managers, other enterprise application team members, as well as end users, are engaged. Document the effort involved, the steps required, and the provision of information related to operational changes.
- Perform install, configure, enhance, report, and integrate Jira with other tools.
- Identify opportunities for greater service engagement.
- Provide complex application support and guidance to end-users and provide technical guidance to less-experienced personnel. Serve as a point of contact for the resolution of complex application problems. Quickly assess problems and identify resolutions.
- Coordinate the development of application testing scripts and conversion plans. Participate in testing as assigned.
- Make recommendations and provide alternatives regarding various development and support initiatives.
- Prepare written documentation of various types, application documentation, analytical reports, functional specifications, training manuals, status reports, etc.
- Participate and/or lead projects, estimate costs, time frames, staffing requirements, and prepare cost justifications for assigned projects. Use status reports for project oversight.
- Validate the design for each application assigned, under the control of the change management application and user development request.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of relevant experience managing IT or HR projects.
- Experience using project management tools in the Atlassian suite.
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC and experience of working with Agile teams.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships across the organization.
- Delivery-focused mindset.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
- Strong communication skills to coordinate with all departments.
- Experience in API development will be a huge plus.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
Trundl is a Platinum Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partner with offices in the US, Canada, and India. Atlassian Partners provide strategic consulting and hands-on support to Atlassian’s 280,000+ worldwide customers.