Currently, we are looking for an experienced UI/Frontend Developer who has worked or is willing to work in an Agile & dynamic organization. In this position, you will get the opportunity to solve complex problems by working with a highly competent team and achieve company objectives collectively.
- Work with your team to design and build software applications to function across multiple platforms.
- Maintain and improve the website by developing new user-facing and mobile-based features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Validate the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back end.
- Conduct thorough testing of user interfaces in multiple platforms to ensure all designs render correctly and systems function properly.
- Get feedback from and build solutions for users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java script, Bootstrap, CSS.
- Knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Strong understanding of front-end coding and development technologies.
- Good understanding of SEO principles.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Knowledge of AngularJS/ ReactJS.
Trundl is a Platinum Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partner with offices in the US, Canada, and India. Atlassian Partners provide strategic consulting and hands-on support to Atlassian’s 280,000+ worldwide customers.