Atlassian Cloud Migrations
Do you have a Cloud plan before Feb 2024? We make your Server to Cloud or Server to Data Center transition smooth.
The decision to go to Atlassian Cloud is the right one for many Jira-loving teams. However, the path to get there can pose some challenges. Are you facing challenges?
Typical Cloud migration questions we hear…
- How do I transition from Server to Cloud without disrupting my user base?
- My Server version need to be upgraded. What are the best practices to handle that?
- What do I do with certain customizations that don’t have an easy path to Atlassian Cloud?
- What if a Marketplace add-on I need does not have a Cloud version?
Why use Trundl to migrate to Cloud?
The more you do something, the better you get. We are an Atlassian-recognized Cloud Specialized Partner. Our robust Cloud Migration Runbook is purpose-built to prepare migrations and migration-affected teams and stakeholders for the project. Every migration is unique and you cannot be expected to know what you ”don’t know.” If Jira is a critical application where you work, leave it up to a team that specializes in making the transition to Cloud seamless.
Why Atlassian Cloud is worth it?
- Atlassian drives the latest security & privacy features and requirements
- Atlassian procures, maintains and upgrades the underlying infrastructure
- Spin up new products & integrations quickly
- SaaS-level speed, access & uptime guarantees (SLAs)
- Immediate access to Jira’s latest versions & features
The ROI on your move to Atlassian Cloud should include:
- Cost of full-time infrastructure administration & maintenance
- Cost of security applications and oversight
- Cost of downtime risks to Jira (what is your productivity worth?
What comes with a Trundl Cloud
- Discovery & Requirements (1-2 Meetings)
- Scope, Plan & Cost Estimate (Within 1 Week)
- Kick-Off & Stakeholder Engagement (Within 2 weeks of signing)
- Typical Project Activities
- Server & UAT instance preparations
- User, group, identity attribute migration
- Data migration
- Backup extraction
- File validation & preparation
- Cloud import (validate data, permissions)
- Import & validate attachments
- Install add-ons
- Invite users to Cloud instance
- Group provisioning & testing (Atlassian Access / SSO support)
- UAT (Acceptance & defect fixing – Weekend activity)
- Go LIVE
- Post Migration Support