Jira & Atlassian Upgrades
We follow a secure, best practice upgrade path that gets you to the latest version of Jira while maintaining business continuity.
Talk to our team
A Jira migration to Cloud may be what you need, we can help with that too. We’re here to help the Atlassian Community!
Upgrading Jira and navigating the latest Jira version release notes and documentation isn’t easy. We’re here to help the Atlassian community running Jira Server to get to the latest version. We follow a secure, best practice upgrade path that gets you to the latest version of Jira while maintaining business continuity and no interruptions to uptime.
- Analysis of the Atlassian/Jira instance and gap upgrade versions
- Help with infrastructure preparation for upgrade
- Analysis of Marketplace Addons, compatibility status & upgrade versions
- Perform critical backups (Database, modified files, attachment folders, indexes)
Prepare and Execute Atlassian / Jira Upgrade:
- Backup production Jira / Atlassian instance (i.e. xml)
- Install the new Jira / Atlassian upgrade version
- Connect UAT server & database
- Shift backup file (on Production) to UAT server
- Restore backup & perform the operation required for replica creation
- Upgrade Jira / Atlassian to target versions
- Log analysis for the upgrade
- Perform post-upgrade checks, activities, testing
- Errors, bugs, and related support on all products
- Help with incidental resources and related content
Trying to upgrade yourself? You may still need help.
Upgrades and Migrations are best handled by an Atlassian Partner.
We drop Atlassian knowledge
Once a month we send out Atlassian product updates, recent use cases, helpful videos, Atlassian security advisories, and other resources for the Jira-using community.
It’s our way of keeping you a happy Atlassian customer & bringing new ideas to your technology users.