Atlassian Data Center Engineer
We’re seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Atlassian Data Center Engineer to join the team. You will be working independently with managed services customers to ensure their AWS-hosted Atlassian applications are running optimally and securely and help provide ongoing support, customization efforts and other value-driven, collaborative engagements.
WHO IS TRUNDL?
Trundl is a Platinum Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partner with offices in the US, Canada, and India. Atlassian Partners provide strategic consulting and hands-on support to Atlassian’s 280,000 worldwide customers. We serve a wide range of companies, and Atlassian use cases.
Our mission is to assist and inspire all teams to use collaboration technology to innovate, create, and scale.
We are a Team that value Teamwork & Accountability. We are Empowering, Trustworthy, Attentive, Welcoming and Knowledgeable. We keep our core values on top of mind in our day-to-day operations and professional relationships.
Meaningful Work You’ll be Part of
- Work from office / hybrid
- Rotational shifts
What You Will Do
- Working independently with managed services customers to ensure their AWS-hosted Atlassian applications are running optimally and securely.
- Engaging on professional services contracts to perform Atlassian application migrations to AWS from a variety of sources.
- Troubleshooting issues that arise from migrations and application upgrades.
- Acting as the resident expert on Amazon Web Services and Atlassian Data Center products.
- Managing and maintaining Linux servers, including installing, configuring, and troubleshooting server hardware, operating systems, system services, and the applications that run on them.
- Performing routine system maintenance tasks such as applying patches, updates, and security fixes to keep the operating system up to date and secure. This includes managing package repositories, using package managers, and scheduling maintenance windows.
- Developing and maintaining scripts and automation tools to streamline administrative tasks, such as system monitoring, backups, and configuration management.
- Utilizing scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Perl.
- Configuring and maintaining network services like DNS, DHCP, and VPN including troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
What You Will Bring
- At least two years of work experience with cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- History of operating the technological infrastructure of an organization or client.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Linux operating systems, including installation, configuration, and administration.
- Scripting and automation skills including proficiency in languages like Bash, Python, or Perl.
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible or Puppet.
- Understanding of networking concepts, protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP), and experience in configuring and troubleshooting network services.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capability to identify and resolve system issues efficiently.
- Familiarity with VMWare, Windows, and Windows Hyper-V.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including the ability to succinctly document operational runbooks and standard operation procedures (SOP’s).
- Installing and setting up Java and Python.
- Solid exposure to cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) and its respective services with a preference for AWS.
- Basic understanding of database administration with a preference for Postgres.
Good to Have
- Hands-on experience in software support and maintenance, including investigation of complex technical issues.
- Hands-on experience in deploying Microservices over Linux platform.
- Working experience with Atlassian applications including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, or OpsGenie.
- Working experience on LAMP stack.
- Basic understanding of any programming languages like Java and Python.
- Basic Linux certifications like RHCSA, RHCE, and AWS certifications will be preferred.
EEO Statement: Trundl is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a workplace free from discrimination. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status under applicable laws.
Ready to Start Your Trundl Journey?
NOT WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR?
View More Open Roles
Atlassian Solutions Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Atlassian Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for handling various needs for our clients’ Atlassian instances, with a particular focus on Jira Software in Agile environments.
Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager, preferably with experience in the Atlassian product or the broader collaboration solutions ecosystem. This role will report to the Director of Global Marketing and work closely with the Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
Sr. Atlassian System Engineer
Remote, United States
You will be responsible to handle various needs for our clients’ Atlassian instances, with a particular focus on Jira Software in Agile environments. You would help provide ongoing support, customization efforts and other value-driven, collaborative engagements.