The responsibilities of the Senior Technical Consultant will be to:
- This candidate is involved in full Atlassian Stack application integration and life cycle development, such as gathering requirements, design, administration, test, debug and go-live recommendation, configuration for the Atlassian Stack and the infrastructure.
- Other items of expertise should include:
- AWS, Linux operation system, and Crowd/SAML 2.0 integration with Atlassian products.
- Will prioritize technical response to technical queries from the customer, review of technical solutions and designs.
- Candidate need effective communication skills, team building skills, ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and good analytical and problem solving skills.
Over 7 Years of relevant experience required in the implementation and/or management of the Atlassian suite of software products, including JIRA, Confluence, Crowd, JIRA Service Desk, Portfolio, Hipchat, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Fisheye, Crucible.
B.A. or B.S. degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics or other closely related academic field or equivalent combination of education and experience with Atlassian Stack application integration.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org