Trundl is an IT services company focusing on empowering development and business teams with Atlassian Solutions. We have a solid track record of clients such as Dropbox, Nissan, Medtronic, Sony, and UNICEF. We are excited to be an industry leader in Atlassian solutions for both enterprises and startups alike.
This position is of a Full Stack Developer within Trundl’s Product Engineering department, you will have the opportunity to weave together all the development threads across frontend interfaces and backend logic and database interactions, to deliver successful products. This is an ideal role for someone who has experience in developing integrated solutions for large scale products. Working in this role will involve a lot of teamwork, and coordination with multiple stakeholders. The ability to handle complex relationships and work in a team environment is a key requirement.
Your broad responsibilities will include – owning the technical aspects of product development, ensuring the ultimate success of products, and developing deep expertise in Atlassian’s technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications are constructed using the Atlassian developer platform.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills in conjunction with broad experience in and exposure product development
- Design and develop high-quality software services and features, working with architects and other team members
- Develop features solutions for the full stack – UI, Java-based back-end and front-end, and database
- Exhibit deep skills in an area with an extensive understanding of the others
- Follow effective Agile processes in teams and suggest improvements
- Participate in review designs and code of peer software engineers
- Work with stakeholders to balance business priorities with development time
- Work with Product Owner to ensure your features meet initial expectations objectives for functionality and reliability
Essential Skills to succeed in this role
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE technology stack
- Experience in building products keeping in mind BDD, TDD concepts
- Knowledge of Server-side development, multithreading, hash maps and java streams with Java 8 and above
- Expertise in MVC, Strut, Spring frameworks
- Experience in leveraging Rest services with Spring Boot
- Experience in SQL and/or PL/SQL
- Knowledge of DBMS, Cassandra and relational database and SQL (Oracle/Sybase)
- UI Experience
- Working with Git, GitHub, Atlassian Bitbucket, etc.
- Attention to Quality of product, code, and infra from inception to maintenance
- Self-starter with proven ability to produce end results with minimal assistance
Good to have
- Cloud Foundry / Cloud services
- Big data technologies
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with React, Redux, AngularJS, NodeJS
- Experience of working in a Product based company
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science engineering or equivalent