It’s the weekend before Christmas, and we love a last minute gift! We’ve got a giving spirit so today, we’re releasing ALL of JiraCon23 sessions to Trundl’s YouTube channel. While JiraCon pass holders have been watching these sessions & workshops on-demand since October 4, now we’re releasing them to EVERYONE. It’s our gift to the Atlassian Community.
You can expect to see some pretty darn useful sessions to consume when you just can’t take another conversation with your second cousin, twice removed, including, workshops, presentations, and discussions about the Atlassian product ecosystem.
This year’s JiraCon content is excellent (we know we’re biased) and we kept the same content tracks intact from 2022. To help you keep your focus, we’ve arranged all of the videos into these track-based playlists. Check them out below!
Jira & Productivity
ESM & ITSM
Agile & DevOps
50+ sessions is a lot, but we want to whet your appetite with some of the top viewed sessions so we’ve highlighted them below.
519 Views: Next Level Automation in your Browser
- Brittany Joiner of PixieBrix builds fun and powerful automation features (in Jira) that scrape web app information and send it to another source.
- Conor Wolford covered test design techniques for SDLC. Integrated test coverage is huge and he and the Xray team are masters of it.
- Cidoni Brind and Sajit Nair of Trundl explore how to bridge the gap between strategic themes/objectives and effective execution at team level using Atlassian
- Atlassian’s Scott White talks about tooling and managing vulnerabilities, plan releases, improve efficiency, and much more directly in Jira Software.
- Lior from Salto dives into the world of AI and LLMs and explore how they can help Jira admins (today). Very eye-opening session for this looking toward the future.
- Patrick Schuβler covers real-time internal comms when it comes to IT support using Jira and Office365.
- David Grizzell of Trundl explored the use of today’s infrastructure as a service software to containerize and orchestrate the deployment of Atlassian Data Center.
Top Tip: If you subscribe to our YouTube channel and turn on notifications, you will be notified when we upload a new video. So head on over and hit that subscribe button and the little bell!
NOTE: If you want to connect with any speakers or sponsors of JiraCon23, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll help with the introduction!