Product Marketing Manager
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the success of our apps in the Atlassian Marketplace. Apps: Secure Forms, Smart Assignments & Rotations for Jira, and any future add-ons. The role is full-time and remote, with at least 2 hours per day in PST working hours.
WHO IS TRUNDL?
Trundl is a Platinum Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partner with offices in the US, Canada, and India. Atlassian Partners provide strategic consulting and hands-on support to Atlassian’s 280,000 worldwide customers. We serve a wide range of companies, and Atlassian use cases.
Our mission is to assist and inspire all teams to use collaboration technology to innovate, create, and scale.
We are a Team that value Teamwork & Accountability. We are Empowering, Trustworthy, Attentive, Welcoming and Knowledgeable. We keep our core values on top of mind in our day-to-day operations and professional relationships.
Meaningful Work You’ll be Part of
Through extensive market research and competitor analysis, you’ll know the customer better than anyone else at Trundl or our competitors. You’re an expert in what makes them buy, use, and cancel our service, and you will transfer that knowledge internally so that we can continue to innovate and dominate our market. You’ll conceive and develop customer and product research documentation, develop the best research-backed product marketing messages, and ensure we discuss the right “aha” features. You will be a spirited advocate for our customers and ensure that we all think about them first.
- Own the go-to-market launch process for new products and key components of our apps, providing strategy and messaging and coordinating structured launches that drive adoption and sales success. Through this process, ensure alignment with cross-functional teams from Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and more.
- Develop a marketing plan and execute the same to drive market interest and generate demand through integrated global campaigns, ensuring alignment with the product’s overall growth and revenue goals.
- Work closely with Product Managers on all aspects of product launches or updates, ensuring key materials are provided, knowledge is shared, and product teams are supported.
- Research and understand the market, share competitive intelligence, and bring market insights to support product planning.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and their features, and act as the subject matter expert. Use this knowledge to provide messaging, value propositions, benefits, and material to support customer acquisition and marketing programs.
- Work closely with Product Management to create messaging and collateral, gather competitive intelligence, and provide support across all aspects of product marketing.
- Anticipate the voice of the customer by understanding the challenges our target audience faces.
- Work with product and customer success teams to gather and present customer feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate regularly with product management, customer success, and sales to provide market or internal input on feature and functionality requirements.
- Perform other related marketing duties as assigned.
- Attend events/conferences (as needed) in support of Trundl’s product awareness and sales goals.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of product marketing experience, with at least 1 year in B2B SaaS, professional services, or marketplace app marketing.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a remote environment is required.
- Resilience, tenaciousness, initiative, creative-thinking, and a customer-first mentality are especially important in this role as we continue to evolve the marketing function and the processes required to deliver our best work.
- Data-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
- An innovative problem solver who is comfortable proposing new ideas and solutions.
- Ability to establish credibility and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to interpret and adapt to different situations, modifying your approach to build quality and diverse relationships.
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside and/or coaching diverse people and perspectives.
- A gift for storytelling, the ability to craft compelling messaging, and bring teams together to drive to a collective goal.
- Experience creating a wide array of content: sales collateral, presentations, white papers, videos, blog posts, case studies, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, creating content, delivering directly, creating presentations, and supporting product management.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong program management skills. Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, and able to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company.
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in high-growth, fast-paced environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We are a hybrid organization, and we recognize you may be in a different time zone. This role needs to work alongside our sales and marketing teams based in India, Eastern Time, and Pacific Time, where we will have periodic or recurring meetings, and flexibility to attend those meetings will be required.
Ready to Start Your Trundl Journey?
NOT WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR?
View More Open Roles
Atlassian Solution Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Atlassian Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for handling various needs for our clients’ Atlassian instances, with a particular focus on Jira Software in Agile environments.