Atlassian Solutions Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Atlassian Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for handling various needs for our clients’ Atlassian instances, with a particular focus on Jira Software in Agile environments. You would help provide ongoing support, customization efforts, and other value-driven, collaborative engagements.
WHO IS TRUNDL?
Trundl is a Platinum Enterprise Atlassian Solution Partner with offices in the US, Canada, and India. Atlassian Partners provide strategic consulting and hands-on support to Atlassian’s 280,000 worldwide customers. We serve a wide range of companies, and Atlassian use cases.
Our mission is to assist and inspire all teams to use collaboration technology to innovate, create, and scale.
We are a Team that value Teamwork & Accountability. We are Empowering, Trustworthy, Attentive, Welcoming and Knowledgeable. We keep our core values on top of mind in our day-to-day operations and professional relationships.
Meaningful Work You’ll be Part of
- Provide tool administration for various customers using Atlassian products.
- Configure and advise on integrations between internal/external applications and Atlassian tools (whether its server, data center, or Atlassian Cloud).
- Daily management of Atlassian application stack – JIRA, Jira Service Management, Portfolio, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello.
- Promote usage of the Atlassian tool set with various teams across the organization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and develop solutions to support the Atlassian community’s needs.
- Streamline and enhance current JIRA workflows and automation.
- Keep up to date with new Jira features and functionalities.
- Around 3-5 years of relevant experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Strong knowledge of Atlassian administration, configuration, and customization.
- Familiarity with Jira plugins and add-ons, and their integration with other tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Java, or Groovy.
- Should have experience in Atlassian Application upgrades – at least Jira Server/DC upgrades and Atlassian Application migrations – at least Jira server to Cloud Migration.
Education & Certifications
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or equivalent.
- Preferred to have Atlassian certifications (ACP – 100/200/300/400/500/600).
- This role offers a hybrid work arrangement, allowing employees to work remotely up to two days a week.
- We prioritize work-life balance and offer flexible scheduling and paid time off.
- We foster a dynamic and innovative work environment where creativity and teamwork are highly valued.
- We have a business-casual dress code, allowing for professional yet comfortable attire.
Ready to Start Your Trundl Journey?
NOT WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR?
View More Open Roles
Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager, preferably with experience in the Atlassian product or the broader collaboration solutions ecosystem. This role will report to the Director of Global Marketing and work closely with the Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
Atlassian Data Center Engineer
We are seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Atlassian Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for handling various needs for our clients’ Atlassian instances, with a particular focus on Jira Software in Agile environments.
Sr. Atlassian System Engineer
Remote, United States
We’re seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Atlassian Data Center Engineer to join the team. You will be responsible to handle various needs for our clients’ Atlassian instances, with a particular focus on Jira Software in Agile environments.